Whether you’re planning an in-person, virtual, or hybrid event – goodie bags (and boxes) can be effective ways to connect with your attendees and gain exposure for your brand.
After all, everyone loves the idea of getting something for free, and if that “something” is also useful or meaningful, even better! But before you rush to slap your logo on a baseball cap or tote bag, remember that providing unique goodies that are on-brand is important. With that in mind, here are a few of our favorite goodies…
For virtual and hybrid events…
- Comfy slipper socks for the work-from-home crowd
- Free access to an online game
- A card with a QR code for a free app (you can even develop your own if you don’t already have a loyalty app associated with your brand)
- Digital movie voucher for Amazon Prime, Fandango, and other providers
- Seasonal fruit and snack delivery
For in-person events…
- Re-usable stainless steel straws or drink bottles
- Hand-sanitizer “caddy” or wristband holder
- Neck strap or clip cord for masks
- Zero-contact device for pressing elevator buttons or pulling open doors without touching them
- Themed accessories – sunglasses to remind people of warm-weather destinations, travel scarf for colder climates, etc.
Don’t forget to include items that make your event more fun as well. These goodies may not get saved or re-used as much as gift-style items, but can enhance engagement and memorability.
For our own GOOD VIBES events this year, we sent along Emoji Signs for virtual attendees to signal when they had questions, when they loved an idea, and whether or not they agreed with presenters. You can also consider photo props, witty name tags, and the like for both in-person and virtual attendees.
For corporate events with smart food-and-beverage options
- Partner with local restaurants and caterers to put together custom “edible” goodie boxes filled with a variety of treats.
- VIBE has been packing boxes like these for low-contact food service at in-person events as well as for home delivery instead of in-person gatherings.
- Many local establishments will ship fully-prepared, frozen, or quick heat-and-eat options for their most popular meals – from Chicago Deep Dish pizza to world-famous Stone Crabs from Joe’s in South Beach. It’s a great way to impress audiences and support local businesses at the same time.
The gift of sharing cannot be forgotten! Feel free to contact us for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the VIBE Agency: The VIBE Agency is a Miami-based award-winning full-service production agency that specializes in the creation and orchestration of live and virtual experiences for the corporate industry. The agency is forward-thinking and was recognized as one of the 50 top event companies by Special Events magazine in 2019 and 2020. If it can’t be live, make it VIBE!