The future of health and safety at events and gatherings has been forever changed by the pandemic. Many realize that even after COVID-19 has subsided, the risk of other illnesses will always be present. As such, a number of practices and behaviors will remain part of event planning and management. To make sure our clients are ahead of regulations and expectations, members of our team recently completed the Pandemic On-Site Protocol Training and the Pandemic Meeting & Event Design Certification Course offered through the Event Leadership Institute.
What this means is that VIBE can now take the lead or assist in:
- Site assessments to identify pandemic or similar risks
- Creating guest logistic plans and framework
- Development and implementation of safe environment practices
- Training on-site event staff to recognize, respond, and remedy non-compliance issues
- Establish Duty of Care roles and responsibilities for all stakeholders
- Dissemination of best practices that go beyond cleaning and sanitization
- Strategies for managing guests and vendors from a safety-first standpoint
It also means that you have a tremendous advantage in being able to promote your event with these kind of safety protocols in place and being managed by an experienced, certified team. For more information on our Pandemic Compliance Advisors, please contact us: https://www.thevibeagency.com/contact/
About the VIBE Agency: The VIBE Agency is a Miami-based award-winning full-service production agency that specializes in the creation and orchestration of live and virtual experiences for the corporate industry. The agency is forward-thinking and was recognized as one of the 50 top event companies by Special Events magazine in 2019 and 2020. Most recently, Valerie Bihet, founder of the VIBE was named a Smart Women in Meetings 2021 Hall of Fame honoree by Smartmeetings, for her consistent work advancing the industry. If it can’t be live, make it VIBE!